Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cuba Libre?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could travel to Cuba, It's only 90 miles from Key West...
I would definitely go...
I would go there with somebody that knows half of all Havana people, like my friend Dennie Dinero.
Because he would put me up in a affordable "Casa Particular" with a wonderful Cuban Family.
He would probably also introduce me to a few of the locals and drive me to a few farmers that he probably knows.



Yeah that would be great...
I also would make a lot of pictures of those antique American Cars that are all over the City...



Or those Russian motorcycles...



I can't wait to point my camera to those beautiful and prestigious homes that are decorating the streets of Havana...



Yeah... That would be a great few days...
Maybe in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home