Monday, January 19, 2009

Appriciated...

You have heard us more than once talk about the locals, tourists, and all other unusual characters entering the Coffee Plantation.
Some with special coffee needs like 25% regular coffee with 75% decaf...., skinny sugar free decaf vanilla latte...., or just, our world famous Costa Rica Reserve.
Some come here to do their office work, write a book, surf the web, enjoy the Coffee Plantation comfort and stay just way to long........, and, some hop in and out, and are out of our hair in seconds.
But one thing that all of our loyal Coffee Plantation customers have in common, and that is they are humorous, honest, and just so nice...
On this Saturday, "Anne Strout", enjoyed her fresh cup of coffee she just had purchased from the Coffee Plantation and was stretching her legs on our comfortable Coffee Plantation front porch.
Time came around for here to continue her walk through our Historic old town Key West district, and, not until the next day did she realized that she had left her camera on our front porch....
A fine Coffee Plantation Customer however, had found her camera and returned it to the Coffee Plantation coffee counter.
Surprised and overjoyed was the reaction of Anne when she heard we found her camera that she had lost the day before.
She made us this incredible creative card with on the back she wrote the story of her tale.



January 2009

THE STORY
I was fadin fast,
I went in for coffee.
They made me a new pot,
Delicious. I sat on the
porch. I left my camera sitting there.
I went away

NEXT DAY
Where is my Camera???
Omygod. looked everywhere. My last
thought, the Coffee Plantation
( No, Hopeless. It's gone.I am sad)
I go there anyway.YES!!
A customer had turned it in.
Wonderful Coffee House with
beautifull Customers. THANK YOU.
----THE END--- by Anne Strout

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home