Monday, January 08, 2007

Once Upon A Bean

This morning when I got to work here at the Coffee Plantation things started out a kind of hectic.
I had this "must" make phone call to Bellsouth that totally ruined the start of my day.

A bunch of our regulars however changed my mood for the better, but a note somebody pinned on the front door of the Coffee Plantation made me aware that I'm in the right place.

One of our Coffee Plantation customers hand-wrote (and illustrated) this and clandestinely posted it on our frontdoor:

Once Upon A Bean

Their once was a coffee shop
On a street in Key West

Where Theo and Diane
Served those beans at their best.

We love this place
Where we jumpstart our day
The atmosphere beautiful
Coffee our way.

Reading the papers
Computing with ease
these are the things
that make live a breeze.

The story a fairytale?
Happily, it's not.
Because at 713 Caroline St
is the Coffee Plantation Shop.

Thank you, whoever created this and put it up today.

Now, how many Coffee shop owners get that kind of mail?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed you..I moved from KW in 2002. You are right, at that time the coffee was terrible lol. I enjoy your blog immensely, and enjoy paradise for me...
Zezrie

1/08/2007 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theo; You need to guess who this poet is. They have real talent!! Miss u guys.

1/09/2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home