Sunday, June 03, 2007

Come and Gone...

A short visit from my Dutch brothers Cor and Ton made me realize how much fun it is to life here in Key West.
Don't get me wrong, I love Holland with it's Windmills, Tulips and Coffee Houses but Key West is just great.
For a little over a week I was the tour guide for my brothers, what basically means I had a little over a week vacation my self...
We visited the Hemingway House, Lighthouse, Butterfly house, USS Mohawk, Mel Fisher museum, and lots of sight seeing walks all over our Island. We took a boat ride with the Yankee Freedom to the dry Tortuga's for Ton's first snorkeling experience, and to top this all off we rented each a Harley Davidson for a trip to Key Largos card sound road to get some bad fried food from Alabama Jack...
Wow...



















My brothers Cor and Ton left Saturday morning early to go back to Holland with great memories and tons off pictures.
That means my little vacation is over.
The good thing is, I got to stay...
Like I said to my brothers, Key West is like a Dutch village... with Palm Trees.
I hope they come visit me again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home