Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jury Duty

Wear.Many.Hats
Diane was picked for jury duty this week, a five-day trial, and very interesting (so Diane says though she can't talk about the details) so I, Theo, am here at the Coffee Plantation pretty much by myself, with help from Susan in the morning.

It keeps me hopping during late-morning all the way through to middle-afternoon, when Diane makes her return after her full-day of jury duty.

Come on in and see for yourself. I'm wearing something like five hats - chef, internet master, server, barista, et al. Come and watch me run around. It is actually very relaxing (watching, that is), if you're doing so from, say, the rattan lounger at the front in the beautiful morning sun, or on the sofa in the South wall that gets the afternoon light.

So everyone is invited to come on in and help to contribute to my load for the week. After all, it builds character!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home