Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Big man comes down from New York

Ok so maybe he's not really big in size,only five months old and not more than sixteen pounds but, baby Ronnie sure can steal your heart. I'll admit I was a bit hesitant about having a baby stay at our house. After all Theo and I aren't exactly what you would call baby people. I was expecting to be woken up in the middle of the night indicating it was the four o'clock feeding time. That never happened.
My experience with babies is when your at the supermarket and your walking down the isle and you over hear moms screaming the whole time their shopping "Timmy get over here where I can see you."Then you end up behind them in the check out line and mom is still screaming something about" put the candy back!!!" Those experiences have drove me to shop in the middle of the night. The non kid hour....
So I'm admitting we had a good time with Victor my brother and his wife Shari and cutie little Ronnie. His first experience with a swimming pool turned out to be a positive one. Non of us ended up in the hospital. We went to see the sun set at Mallory square, we did Taste of Key West, he even got to see drag queens for the first time, and of course lots of time was spent at Coffee Plantaion meeting all the fun customers and tasting yummy coffee drinks. The drinking part was of course done by Victor and Shari.
It all seemed to go so fast. It's hard to believe when we get home tonight there won't be a cute smile waiting to greet us with his little arms waving in the air as to say, "remember I'm the special one here. And that he is"
Until his next visit next year. Oh yes he'll be a toddler then. Oh boy..... Thanks for visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home