Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clogie Blogie

Holland is the bomb, what a great trip. Check out the pictures I took.
My Family is the greatest, my Brother Ton showed me all the tulips I could only imagine in the North Holland Polder and accompanied me to a day of "Keukenhof" gardens. Just what the Doctor ordered, Thanks again Ton.

When you find yourself in Holland one day make sure you check out the miniature town of MADURODAM , you can see holland in one day...
For all you food people I suggest the following menu while in Holland
Broodje Kroket, Patat met Mayonaise, Fricandel Special, and a Chocomel to wash it all away just delicious...


After seeing all the Amsterdam Coffee shops and Internet Cafe's I have one thing to say WE ARE THE GREATEST Besides the great pot menu they have in the Amsterdam Coffee Houses we at the Coffee Plantation think that we are the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home