Thursday, February 23, 2006

What Theo Did ......

.... on his day off.

"I had the day off yesterday. The entire day. Susan came in to work with Diane. George and I went kayaking in the morning. It was a great day on the water. The bay was calm. It was warm but with enough of a breeze to make it comfortable. We paddled here, paddled there, poked into the seagrass, spotted fish, watched birds soar and dive. There were spots where the current made us have to paddle a little harder.

"At night, I went to play bocce with Tony at the courts near Higgs Beach. Paradise Scooter Rentals has a team entered in the bocce leagues. I just wanted to try it out. I doubt that I'll join the team, but I had fun. We lost, by the way, 11-4.

"Tony congratulated me for getting away without having to rake the court. That job usually falls to the newest player.

"Thanks, Tony."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home